This really easy rhubarb ginger crumble uses coconut sugar and delicious with ginger which really brings out the Rhubarb.
Baking Time 35m
Number Of Ingredients Needed 8
|75g unsalted butter|
|80g coconut or brown sugar|
|1 vanilla pod, scraped out 2 apples, in syrup, chopped|
|100g cold butter|
|85g caster sugar/coconut Sugar cut into cubes|
|85g Jumbo rolled oatmeal|
|85g caster sugar/coconut|
Mary Berry Cooks Up A Feast: Favourite Recipes for Occasions and Celebrations
- Hardcover Book
- Berry, Mary (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 352 Pages - 10/03/2019 (Publication Date) - DK (Publisher)
- Bake at 160F/gas 4. Make the crumble topping. Add butter and flour to create a breadcrumb-like texture. Combine the oats, sugar, and mix.
- Spreading the mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until it becomes lightly golden and crispy. In a large saucepan, melt the butter. Stir in the coconut sugar, and vanilla seeds and stir.
- Stir in the rhubarb, ginger, and apple. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat until the apples are slightly broken down. Allowing it to cool down slightly. Place the filling in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle the crumble topping on top. After this, Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy warm with custard or clotted cream